INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURNCE CELL (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell is a body proposed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality upgradation of the College. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institutions.
The composition of the IQAC is as follows
1. Chairperson : Dr. T.Mohamed Saleem (Principal)
2. Co-ordinator/Director : Dr. Niranjana K. P.
3. Administrative staff : Mrs. P.M. Rubeena
4. Members of faculty : Dr.Mumthas N.S.
Dr. Vijayakumari. K
: Dr.T.K. Umer Farooque
: Dr. Anees Mohammed C
: Mr. Rishad Kolothumthodi
: Dr. Aseel Abdul Wahid
: Mr. Mohammed Sareef K
5. Member from the Management : Jb.S.Mohammed Yunus ( Secretary)
6. One/ two nominees from local society, students and alumni : Dr.K. Kishore Kumar (Alumni), Mr. Abdul
Hameed (Ward Member), Mrs. Zeenath P Y (Student)
7. One/two nominees from employers/ industrialists/ stakeholders: Head Master, Farook HSS