Research Advisory Committee (RAC)
As per the university order, each Research Centre should constitute a Research Advisory Committee (RAC) for ensuring the quality and smooth conduct of research process. The RAC of Farook Training College constitutes Principal, a Vice Chancellor nominee, Subject expert from the Department of Education, University of Calicut, and two senior members of the faculty. Chairman of the committee is the Principal.
Members of Research Advisory Committee
1. Chairman : Prof. (Dr.) T. Mohamed Saleem, Principal, Farook Training College
2. Vice-Chancellor Nominee : Prof. (Dr.) C. Naseema, Professor, Department of Education, University of Calicut
3. Subject Expert : Prof. (Dr.) A. Hameed, Professor, Department of Education, University of Calicut
4. Senior Faculty : Dr. Mumthas N.S., Professor, Farook Training College
5. Senior Faculty : Dr. Umer Farooque T. K., Associate Professor, Farook Training College
The committee is constituted primarily to review the research proposal and to finalize the topic of research. The candidate cannot commence the research without the approval of RAC. It also guides the research scholar to develop the study design and methodology of research.
Every research scholar shall appear before the research advisory committee once in six months to a make a presentation of progress of his or her work for the evaluation and further guidance. The monthly progress report for the period of six month shall be submitted by the committee to the college with a copy of the same to the research scholar.
Each scholar has to appear for a pre-submission presentation of the thesis before a board consisting of Research Advisory committee. The committee analyses the presentations and makes suggestions, if any, to be incorporated for the final report.