ANTI SEXUAL HARASSMENT CELL
Anti sexual harassment cell is named as internal complaint committee which is working under women cell deals with issues of gender based violence. As per the recommendations of UGC 2019, Internal Complaint Committee is constituted under the auspicious of women cell to deal with the issue of gender based violence and to conduct gender sensitization programmes. It also aims to provide healthy and secure atmosphere for all women at all the places and facilities on the campus. The members are:
- Presiding Officer: Prof. (Dr.) N.S. Mumtas,
- Facutly Members: Dr. K.P. Niranjana, Dr. Irshana Shahnaz Ulladan (Convenor, Women Cell), Mr. Fasalul Abid C. M
- Administrative Staffs: Mrs. P.M. Rubeena, Mr. Aslam N.
- Student Representatives: Ms. Gopika A. (B.Ed. Student), Mr. Chithra Gopinath (M.Ed), Zeenath P. Y.(Research Scholar)
- NGO Representative: Mr. C.P. Jabir (President. Jagratha Samithi)