Internal Complaint Committee
As per the recommendations of UGC 2019, Internal Complaint Committee is constituted under the auspicious of women cell to deal with the issue of gender based violence and to conduct gender sensitization programmes. It also aims to provide healthy and secure atmosphere for all women at all the places and facilities on the campus. The members are:
- Presiding Officer: Prof. (Dr.) N.S. Mumthas
- Facutly Members: Dr. Niranjana K.P. , Dr. Irshana Shahnaz Ulladan , Mr. Fasalul Abid C. M
- Members from Administrative Staff: Mrs. P.M. Rubeena, Mr. Aslam N.
- Student Representatives: Gopika A (B.Ed. Student), Chithra Gopinath (M.Ed Student), Zeenath P. Y (Research Scholar)
- NGO Representative: Mr. C.P. Jabir (President. Jagratha Samithi)