Institutional Performance Appraisal System
Institutional Appraisal System for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of FTC
Farook Training College, ensuring the continuous enhancement of our teaching and non-teaching staff is a pivotal aspect of our commitment to academic excellence and holistic institutional development. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) spearheads the performance appraisal system for both teaching and non-teaching staff, recognizing the indispensable role each plays in the college's growth and academic vibrancy. This will be conducted at the end of each academic year and monitored by the IQAC Cell and Principal.
The primary objective of this appraisal system is to recognize, encourage, and facilitate the professional and personal development of the staff. By systematically evaluating their performance, it provides a structured mechanism for feedback, personal improvement, and career progression. The appraisal system is crucial as it:
- Identifies areas of strength and areas needing improvement for staff members.
- Encourages a culture of continuous learning, innovation, and professional growth.
- Recognizes and rewards exceptional contributions and achievements.
- Fosters a sense of accountability and motivation among the staff to excel in their roles.
This appraisal system not only serves as a tool for assessing individual performance but also contributes to overall institutional growth and quality enhancement.
Teaching Staff Performance Appraisal System:
The teaching staff's appraisal is conducted annually by the IQAC at the end of each academic year. This comprehensive assessment delves into various criteria to evaluate the academic and professional development of teaching staff members. The evaluation includes:
- Courses Attended: Orientation programs, refresher courses, short-term courses, and workshops.
- Publications and Presentations: Contributions to journals, edited books, paper presentations in national and international seminars.
- Guidance and Projects: Details of guiding M.Ed and Ph.D. students, ongoing projects, and collaborative endeavors.
- Collaborations and Memberships: Collaborative initiatives with other faculty members, memberships in academic/professional bodies/NGOs.
- Extension Activities: Involvement in curriculum development, consultancy, serving as a resource person, and contribution to question paper setting & scrutiny.
- Awards and Fellowships: Recognition received for exceptional contributions and achievements.
Non-Teaching Staff Appraisal System:
The appraisal system for the non-teaching staff encompasses ten key areas designed to assess their varied contributions and roles within the institution. These areas include:
- Responsibilities and Duties Assigned
- Participation in Administrative Bodies
- Participation in Seminars/Workshops/Conferences
- Memberships in Various Organizations
- Awards/Recognitions Received
- Innovative Ideas for College Development
- Participation in Community Engagements
- Involvement in Extracurricular Activities
- Other Relevant Contributions
Farook Training College values the commitment and dedication of its staff and is dedicated to providing an appraisal system that supports their growth and the institution's advancement.