Policy of Systems and Procedures for Maintaining and Utilizing
Physical, Academic and Support Facilities
The college extends its facilities for the welfare of the public by adhering to the following policies in concern with it:
- Individuals and organizations are welcome to collaborate with the institution only to support the educational mission and strategic goals of the college.
- All organizations are expected to follow the rules and regulations governing the particular facility or grounds being used. Political and religion based programmes will not be entertained at any cost.
- The college is bound to the norms of all the apex bodies like Government, UGC and University always. Activities shall in no way violate their purposes, property, policies, procedures, or regulations
- A nominal fund may have to be remitted as required by the Managing Committee for the facilities being used. This shall be based depending on the facilities being used, the expenses that may incur during its utilization and for maintenance. The amount shall be fixed beforehand itself.
- Required amenities need to be booked at least two days beforehand through an online or a written request to the Principal of the college.
- Time and date of using the facilities should be strictly followed as per the earlier set conditions.
- Sports facilities cannot be used during the college working hours.
- In case of any conflict, the decision of the college management committee shall be the final.
- Permission to use a facility does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or support by the college of the views, opinions, or programs of the users or speakers.
- As a general rule, once space has been reserved and confirmed, it will not be rescheduled or moved. However, the college reserves the right, at its discretion, to move the concerned individual or organization to another facility or reschedule an event to accommodate the needs and assign a higher use priority by this policy or to maintain venue-specific needs or due to safety and/or security reasons.
- Outdoor events with amplification must comply with the local sound ordinance and college policy.
- All groups are responsible for cleaning up the space after use. Responsible individuals or organizations must ensure that the facility is ready for the next users, including proper disposal of papers, left-over food, drinks, and other trash. A clean-up fee will be assessed if this is not properly accomplished.
This policy applies to all groups using the college’s facilities or grounds.