Resources for Divyangjan students
The institution provides resources in the form of infrastructural and academic for the benefit of Divyangjan students which are as follows.
- Computer facility with special reading software is provided exclusively for Divyangjan students in the lab
- Library is enriched with Braille books in the secondary level to enable the students in teaching practice and related practical works
- Promote use of voice recorder and to submit the assignments in typed form
- Extension of time in submitting all products
- List of Scribes in the college
- Contact numbers in the state level for the help of divyangjan students
- The institution provides the exceptions as per rule, such as extended time, provision of scribe for theory examination and individual help for completion of written records for practical examinations
- The institution provides proper help to each student in accordance with their degree of disability.
- Required resource materials like audio cassettes, Braille textbooks, teaching aids as adaptive materials and geometric kit are provided
- Such students are entrusted to the special care of members of faculty and encourages peer tutoring for them
- The institution honours toppers among differentially abled students.
- Relaxations are many for such students, including preference for the selection of internship schools, opportunity for participating in special events in sports and games and extension of time for submission of assignments and practical.
- Physical facilities like Ramp and Rest room is provided for the Divyangan students.